Thursday, December 18, 2008

Too good to be true

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

I'm so happy!!! I got 4 freaking pairs of shoes today. Alright I love shoes like nobody's business, I think I have like 30 pairs of shoes already. Oh my goodness. HAHA. FREAK RIGHT. Oh ya and I have to share a big secret of mine lately. I shop at This Fashion, surpising they have very nice stuff (I promise) BUT you have to patiently search for it. HAHAHA! Cynthia bought a vest and I bought a crochet jacket and sliver lamé leggings ($4). I am sooo satisified with what I bought recently, everything is considered cheap. Ok, my computer have some problems uploading pictures ): ): On the brighter note, I'm going to meet my primary school bestfriend tmr. I miss her so much, the last time I met her was like 4 years back? Yeah, we need to catch-up alot. (: Yay, I can't wait!!!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I just read your blog in the afternoon and i saw you around evening at SCHU, Wisma!!(i think so????)

You're so bubbly & cute :D!

♥SherminL said...

Anon: Yesyesyes!! Hahaah! You must have heard me going crazy over the 50% off shoes. HAHAHAAH! Thank you. See you around (:

Anonymous said...

SHERMIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

♥SherminL said...

HEYYYYYY!!! We go party before school reopen kkk!!!!! HAPPY 18th BIRD DAY in advance loveee!!!!!! (: (: (:

ChangYulingJoy said...

omg twin you've got a stalker ??? HAHHAHAHAA
love it!

♥SherminL said...

HAHAHAA IDK I'M NOT POPULAR.