Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Kids

My holidays are kind of b-o-r-i-n-g. Tomorrow is x'mas eve and I've to work and my pay will be pathetic $22 bucks cos its half day thing. Never mind I going to have dinner with Car car and Ros!! On x'mas day itself I'm going out with my family to the zoooo, hope it'll be fun I guess? Sat LO-FI at Home Club for me, CAN'T WAIT!!!! Freaking free flow of drink s and Dj Inquisitive is spinning I think. I have no idea where I'm celebrating New Year's eve though :(


ANYCOWS I AM GOING TO THE TING TINGS CONCERT FOR $40 BUCKS. YIIIPPPPPIEEE!!!

4 comments:

ChangYulingJoy said...

Its $53 bucks la!
I am just paying for you 10 bucks cause I owe you!!!!!
HAHAHHA
So you actually paid the 10bucks too!! HAHAHA

ChangYulingJoy said...

Ohhh and we're going out on the eve of New Year's right? heeeh ♥♥♥

ChangYulingJoy said...

Merry X'Mas EVE!!!!

♥SherminL said...

Joy: Meerry X'mas too (: Yup (: (: