Friday, December 19, 2008

Mercury


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Finally I met my primary school BFF. The feeling I got was pure happiness, hmmm weird way to put it but yeah. We got many things to catch up with and the best part was to gossip about Ryan Boey. HAHAHA! We ate it NYNY and the food there is still as awesome!!! Glad that everything is fine over both of our sides. We didn't change drastically which is a good thing I guess. (; Love her so much and we'll definitely meet up more often!

3 comments:

Niths said...

): MEET UP PLLLEEEAAAASSSEE???

I'm in desperation for some social activity. Besides, i miss to both of you!

♥SherminL said...

OKKKKAY LOVEEEEE!! MISS YOU TOOO!!!

Anonymous said...

OMG, she was my classmate in sec 3 and 4. Ryan Boey too!! haha.