Tuesday, December 16, 2008

One more time

I can't believe how this year pass so quickly, so many good and bad incident had happen. The greatest thing was to meet Joy and Carina who have become my good friends and of course my Nafa friends, etc... I just feel that I am definitely very bless to have them (: Although I'm not perfect but you girls accepted me as who I am. And I think most you all know what was the worst incident that happen, that I got real drunk that night. My mum was extremly disappointed with me, she thought I would be more mature when I'm already 18. When I saw my mum crying, it makes me feel utterly remorseful and told myself I should grow up and not making my mum worried for me. But now I would consider this incident a blessing indisguise? Because I have learn quite alot, definitely to be more responsible for my actions and be abit brighter not to take somebody esle's drink. And I have a good talk with my dad too, I have understood why he did alot of "nasty" things to me, it is to make me learn and to be a better person in life and the hug my dad gave meant alot me (: Anyways, I can't wait for x'mas and New Year to come!!!!!
Till then,
xoxo
Shermin
Love Peace Joy

No comments: