Sunday, December 14, 2008

Tear us apart

I realised I've freaking 8 bruises on my body, I can't remember how I got them. The best part of Zoukout was grabbing The Teenagers lead singer Quentin's hand for 3 awesomely seconds which made me went crazy for the entire night. I was being choosen to go on stage with The Teenagers but I was too fat to climb over the barrier so that two caucasians went up instead. But its okay. Nouvelle vague performance was good too, the blond singer is damn freaking hot and made the crowd insane. Andrew Chow is superb as usual. By 6am, all of us was already exhausted. The only complaint was that a small cup of green tea cost $4 freaking bucks and book a cab in advance if not waiting for a transport will make you darn piss off when you're extremly dog tired. I think I'll definitely go Zoukout next year, it is worth every single money that you paid. (:
Rating: 9/10

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

you do realise that you are making me so effing jealous about the zoukout thing right?hahahhahaha

uhhhhhhhhhhh!darn it!-dhyla

♥SherminL said...

Lulu: It's in their blood rem! HAHAAHAH! (:

Dhyla: Sorry!!!!!! :( JOIN US THE NEXT TIME OK!!!!