Sunday, June 28, 2009

SUPRISE PICNIK // LOVE KNOCKDOWN




























This is my second time celebrating my birthday for those who doesn't know, anyways this people always make me put a hugeeee smile on my face without fail. Thank you so much for this huge surpise picnik (they created a facebook event without me knowing). Because I'm forever oblivious to my surroundings, they gave like so many hints but I still don't know a thing. Hahahaha! I'm more touched is because they made an effort to wake up really early just to prepare the food and beverages (the refreshing drink). And not forgetting my sister who came with a hugeee yummy cake.
LUV YOU GUYS DEP DEEP DEEP!!!!!!!
XOXO
♥ ♥ ♥

2 comments:

rayne said...

happy belated birthday!
im late, ): hahha!
i just finish my exam! I saw you at fep on friday I think.. you walk so fast lah, want call you one! :)
next time!

♥SherminL said...

THANK YOU I BLOW YOU A THOUSAND KISSES! HAHAAHAHAAAA. OH NO SORRY!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAAH! HOPE TO SEE YOU ARD SOON! <;
XOXO