Saturday, June 27, 2009

19 Gratitudes

Thank you for the birthday wishes
Thank you for surprising me with the picnic party
Thank you for waking up early just to prepare so much food for me
Thank you for celebrating my 19th birthday with me
Thank you for the lovely present you guys gave. (Airticket to BKK!!!!)
Thank you for making great decisions for me when I'm always bad at making decisions
Thank you for being so sweet to me all the time
Thank you for taking care of me when I'm drunk
Thank you for cheering me up when school sucks
Thank you for always helping me when I needed them
Thank you for putting up with my nonsense
Thank you for listening when I have problems
Thank you for making me grow somehow
Thank you for opening tons of tissue packets when I always cry like a baby
Thank you for spending time with me
Thank you for telling me I'm good the way I'm when I have extremely low self-esteem
Thank you for a great family Daddy, Mummy & Jiejie (Baby too!!)
Thank you for being my friend, I just feel so blessed having such awesome friends I can't thank more for this
Thank you for everything

luvluv everyone!! <3

7 comments:

Lulu Liow. said...

LOVE U TOOO SHERMIN!!! :)

Shinn/Teo said...

OMG TICKET TO BKK?!?!?! How sweet of them!!!!!!

Tong said...

LOVE YOU

C. Xiuling Aida said...

Happybirthday! I longed to wish you that but don't have your number. :(

B said...

Happy Birthday girl! :-)

ChangYulingJoy said...

i knew it i am almost almost (all of the above) but who cares.. cause I still LOVE YOU and am glad you enjoyed!!!(:
XOXO

(4 months more !!!)

♥SherminL said...

Lulu: ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

Shinn: Yeah!!! DAMN SWEET!!!! <; <;

Sh: ♥ BREASTFRIEND

Xiuling: ITS OKAY! LUV YOU!

B: THANK YOU!!!! Hmm but who are you? Let me know okay! <; You're so sweet!

Joy: Yup! You are in all my list. HAHAAHAHAHAHAAH ♥ ♥ ♥