Saturday, September 20, 2008

Shut up and Let me go


I feel to dejected recently, sometimes I don't know who should I turn to. I think I've got issues with myself. I find myself awfully disgusting, I need to lose weight. And I have been pondering lately that I have to change my studies as my first priority. I've got two weeks of break but I literally did nothing for my accumulated assignments, all I did was to work and play. Anyhow, I decided not to work at Haji today, because I'm not feeling very well and have to complete all my projects. D:

Research Methodology - Research on Minimalism
- 20 qns (Related to own theme)

Pattern Making - Basic skirt (Masterplan, Final pattern)
- A line skirt final pattern
- Panel skirt materplan
- Godet skirt (Masterplan, Final Pattern)
- Gord (Masterplan)
- Circular skirt (Masterplan)

Product Development - Collection on Minimalism
- 10 tops
- 10 bottoms
- 5 outers
- 5 Singles
- 5 x 5 Improvise garments

Fashion Details - 100 pictures of clothes illustrations

No comments: